Thursday, September 16, 2021

Info 9: Import from Wiki finished

I have now (manually) imported all posts from my wiki now (mainly the series, most other posts like broadcasters are currently missing here, but links to the wiki work). 

I will occasionally add some new series here and on the wiki, but I think I already have almost all (classic) series. I also have to fix some errors on the wiki, mainly adjusting some airing dates.

Mainly missing here are the remaining series from the Look and Read series.

Most of the remaining non-linked titles from the A-Z list are hard to find or too few infos. But I will try some off-line/library sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Games Anglais

  Year published/aired: 2021 ? Year produced/ filmed : # of episodes:   ~6 units each Grade : A1-A2, 3e-5e  Genres: adventure Sub-subject...