Saturday, May 11, 2024

Update: Project

 


This is from Project (Forth Edition, I think from 2013) from Oxford University Press. I already had this under Project Video (1989, VHS). I hadn't found good screenshots then. Probably these are new clips. DVD video available (might be DVD ROM).

Pic 1 from part 4 Dylan's Plan (Drama) Level 3 unit 4. Pic 2 from Level 1 unit 4 part 2 Your favourite sport (Interview). In total 5 levels. I haven't checked them all. I only found clips of levels 1-3 on YouTube 17/17/25 clips. ~1-5 minutes each.

There are also animations and grown-ups and many (teen) girls shown. Materials still from Tom Hutchinson. Also available as Czech and Serbian editions, maybe more.

There's also "Project Explore" from Oxford University, maybe not related.

https://schulfernsehenenglischhistory.blogspot.com/2021/07/project-video.html


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Telekolleg I Englisch (1967)

  I found a b&w clip on YouTube aired in 1976, English - lesson 54. It's definitely Telekolleg I, at least the accompanying books ar...