Monday, June 17, 2024

Team Up in English (Rise & Shine (Didier)?)


Sorry, I'm currently running out of courses. During research I found an OOP DVD set called "Merry English on DVD" 1+2 by Eli Publishing (Italy). Probably that only has animations. On Eli Multimedia's YouTube channel, I found 2 15 year old clips from 2009 titled Team Up in English. But both are from Editions Didier. The other one is obviously from Rise & Shine showing a blond boy with spiked hair. Maybe this one as well. So that course is much earlier than 2016. Eli indeed had a 2009 four-level lower secondary course called Team Up in English (A1-B1). At least with a DVD-ROM but I think that didn't include videos. Author/concept by Fergal Kavanagh.

There's also a Thai version published by Aksorn. 

I also found "New Team Up in English" (2011?). Base, Plus and Multi edition, latter one with a Drama Reader. There's a DVD called "Hello From Britain!" and other online materials. Not to be confused with Team Up! (Pearson).

https://schulfernsehenenglischhistory.blogspot.com/2023/11/rise-shine-didier.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Telekolleg I Englisch (1967)

  I found a b&w clip on YouTube aired in 1976, English - lesson 54. It's definitely Telekolleg I, at least the accompanying books ar...