Sunday, November 5, 2023

Update 2: Backpack

 

By coincidence, I found several more episodes on YouTube. I wonder, why I haven't found them earlier (probably as it's another uploader). Some more, very good scenes of the blond boy with the bowlcut (called Nick), also older. Pic 1 from Level 2 unit 7b. Pic 2 from evel 1 unit 1b. Good rear view of the bowl cut in Level 2 unit 9b. Sitting: Level 2 unit 8c. Some more kids in class.

Many clips, but I think only from levels 1+2. There are 7 levels. I have to search for more. I also found Starter Level and Level 3. There are some few official clips of levels 1-6. The other boy from first upgrade is another boy, called Corey. Best in level 5 (2nd edition).

More info and pics about this 2004 Pearson course on my earlier posts (also showing level 4)

https://schulfernsehenenglischhistory.blogspot.com/2022/08/backpack.html

https://schulfernsehenenglischhistory.blogspot.com/2022/10/update-backpack.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Games Anglais

  Year published/aired: 2021 ? Year produced/ filmed : # of episodes:   ~6 units each Grade : A1-A2, 3e-5e  Genres: adventure Sub-subject...