Friday, September 9, 2022

The Isle of Wight - Portrait of the Queen's Isle

I found "The isle of Wight - Portrait of the Queen" on Planet Schule, without any info. I previously found Inselsommer - Isle of Wight (1983) in offline sources (broadcaster WDR ?) 

Today, I found this full title in a PDF media list, that this is a 2005 German documentary (30 minutes, VHS). Geography, Queen Victoria and traces of several English kings.

I haven't found many series about Queen(s)/the Royals in vintage (German) series. Probably in some general series about London/UK.

An 1998 documentary called Royal Windsor and Eton (55 minutes, sightseeing), no post here, and Scottish Sketchbook (ep 2 From Braermar to Ayr, Highland Games with Queen).

Elizabeth (1998) and movies about Shakespeare which are about Elizabeth I.

R.I.P. HM Elizabeth II!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Games Anglais

  Year published/aired: 2021 ? Year produced/ filmed : # of episodes:   ~6 units each Grade : A1-A2, 3e-5e  Genres: adventure Sub-subject...