Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Info 19: We are sailing, updates


I made a personal TOP-10 list with pics and added it to the right column. I will also make a list with pics for my chronological list for better identification. I did a long research (many hours) especially for some early titles without (good) pics, but I wasn't successfull. Note, that my personal TOP-10 list is not about the best course for learning English or best quality what also depends on the grades. Many titles aren't availabale anymore, anyway.

I found some new early titles, including We are Sailing (5th grade) in book Kommunikativer Fremdsprachenunterricht: Rückblick nach vorn (2003). I haven't found any informations about that, yet. Medienverbund, 4-6 episodes, video and audio tape, must be around 1980. 

At University Innsbruck, Austria, I found a library list with hundreds of videos and DVD (95% feature films) but also some new vintage titles including Play and Say (British Council) and 2 more of host Walter Sedlmayr (Einmal Schottland und zurück, Irland). Five by Five is from 1989 (was ~1986)

I have uploaded pics for Port of Secrets (1974, Norway) and On We Go (1972, book cover no screenshot).

I also found several new titles from Pearson, Oxford University and Cornelsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Games Anglais

  Year published/aired: 2021 ? Year produced/ filmed : # of episodes:   ~6 units each Grade : A1-A2, 3e-5e  Genres: adventure Sub-subject...