Friday, February 11, 2022

Info 12: Wiki-site.com, stats

 


I am also updating my previous wiki, but there are currently some (more) issues. Next to the older issues TLS 1.1 instead of 1.2 (currently working on Firefox when enabled) missing SSL (https), not being crawled by Google search etc, there are now very often server issues. (Maybe they try to fix the other issues?)

Often the site cannot be accessed at all. Between 10-11 am, the site is not down and I can post 1 or 2 posts including uploading pics, but after some few minutes it's down again.

So it was the right decision to move it here, but I want to keep the wiki for several reasons including backup. It has some few more functions (like everyone can download the site, show what links to a page). I have disabled the edit functions for everyone to prevent spam.

I have few hits here, though. ~2-3 per post each day. Yesterday 10 hit, last month 209 (including my hits). And I'm running out of good (vintage) series. But I try to continue. Some posts are exclusive and hard to find.

Stats on top incl posts from total time, graph below monthly stats (daily hits, two days ago 14 hits).

Update: For about a week, I can't access wiki-site at all. Different down site detectors showing different results. So, currently I think that these are not server issues but maybe browser blocking or similar. I think the site is also redirected. Today, the site was also shown as down (after the certifcate error), but after a google search and evtereing the full site, see below, I was able to access it. After Uploading 2 pics and making one post, it's (shown as) down again. There's another site domain, redirect (I currently not remember), when editing I've seen search on a site like activetech. Some sites work activecrm.co.il/ (previously) active.co.il. According whois the domain wiki-site was updated in June 2021 and hosted on amazon servers.

http://www.wiki-site.com/index.php/Wiki_Creation_-_Create_A_Wiki_For_Free%21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Games Anglais

  Year published/aired: 2021 ? Year produced/ filmed : # of episodes:   ~6 units each Grade : A1-A2, 3e-5e  Genres: adventure Sub-subject...